Anything and everything regarding a restaurant from A to Z including and not limited to a complete restaurant, bar, or club/entertainment business: We have online auctions daily. Have you ever thrown away unwanted items and wondered if you could have made some extra money off of them? The best way to get a return on your items is to sell them on an online auction. The auction works well in all economic climates. Online auctions work especially well due to the fact that the buyers have enough time to investigate items, establish real values, and bid intelligently.
The reasons for auctions are endless and not limited to the below:
- Downsizing your business or clearing out before expansion.
- Moving to a new address.
- Disposal of excess goods.
- Clearing whole or part collections to raise cash or make space.
- Clearance of commercial stock is no longer required.
So, if you’re upscaling, moving, emigrating, downsizing, or have a deceased estate, we can offer a peace of mind solution to selling your unwanted items.
- Convenience. We auction everything that you want to separate from. You do not have to transport any goods around until the items are sold and our courier will collect the goods from your address soonest we deliver the item(s) to the purchaser we transfer the money into your account.
- Peace of mind. When selling on your behalf it is in our interest to maximize your return. We work on commission based on sale price. The more you get the better commission we earn.
- Quick process and turnaround: Your goods are collected and disposed of in a fixed timeframe. In the case of estates or property settlements, a fixed endpoint can be set.
- Comprehensive marketing. Restauranthub Company has an international audience with an exceptional online presence in the restaurant, catering, and hospitality market.
- Buyers come prepared to buy. People who visit Restauranthub.co online auctions come to buy. They are restaurateurs and do not have time to waste.
- A competitive market. We ensure more than one person will view your goods and have the chance to bid. By individually listing your goods appropriately, we will ensure that there is competition for every single item for its true value.
- No negotiation. We do the work our system ensures we get you the top bid. No negotiation and haggling about your items.
- No leftovers. We will consistently advertise and market your goods on our daily online auctioning system until all your goods are sold.
How does the system work?
The first step is to read thoroughly through our How-To! Page. Depending on the volume of goods and your preferences you may wish to email or WhatsApp images to our valuer to obtain a quick initial estimate. In the case of complete restaurants or unit loads, and larger collections our staff or a designated valuer will visit you on-site.
In the case of onsite visits, we will examine all items available for sale. Our valuer will identify all goods of value, provide verbal estimates, and advise as to the best and most cost-effective transport options available. We will deduct transport costs from your proceeds.
What are the Charges?
We charge a 20% commission on all goods sold or whole lots sold. There is an admin fee of XXXX per vendor per auction. If we arrange transport on your behalf Courier Fees will apply as we pay for the transport upfront and then deduct it from your sales proceeds. If you would like us to photograph your goods or make a video proving the working order of an item there could be a cost and we will quote accordingly per request.
How can people view my goods at Auction?
Prior to auctions, we run a preview gallery of goods upcoming on our website, sometimes featuring items that we think will be of particular interest to our buyers. We also advertise the opening and closing times for bids. We also run ads on online classified sites alerting potential buyers of upcoming stock. All our auctions are listed in a fully illustrated online catalogue. Once the catalogue is complete and available on our website a link is emailed to our mailing list, as well as being available via our website, and on the Interbidding online bidding portal.
Prospective buyers can view and bid from anywhere in real-time. We supply many second hands and antique dealers, including many regional and international clients. Our online bidding system gives them full access to your goods.
How do I check my Results?
We will only make phone contact if we need to ask you a question regarding your goods. Your sales report will be mailed to you immediately after the item is sold on auction. Payment and your itemized statement will arrive at your email address about 21 days after your auction date depending on courier deliveries and weekend days in between. Should you have any questions prior to receiving payment, including sale totals inquiries please email or telephone our office.
How do I get Paid?
Payment is by eft directly into your nominated account soonest the buyer received the delivery of his new goods.