Website Oasis Life
Purpose of the position
Meet and greet all guests that enter the clubhouse with a smile. Assists the guests whether inquiries or concerns, off-premises attractions, facilities, services, or activities. Arranges secretarial services.
Responsibilities & duties
· Ensure the professional running of the day-to-day Guest Services operation
· Review previous shift activity and be prepared for handover.
· Analyse the function sheets for the day, understand the requirements for the reception desk and operations team.
· Attend meetings to ensure that all the relevant information regarding weekly events or updates
· Welcome and greet the guests/residents while arriving in the lobby.
· Keep up to date with the site inspections/sales meetings.
· Keep up to date with upcoming sales meetings to email management.
· Create signage and ensure the details are correct.
· Ensure Wi-Fi codes are correctly recorded and maintained. Attention to detail with regards to the spelling and assisting residents if/when necessary
· Attends to guest requests for secretarial duties and charge accordingly, either to the master account or settle direct. (I.e. printing/ scanning, etc.)
· Attend promptly to guest’s inquiries and assist accordingly. Follow up and follow through to insure maximum guest satisfaction.
· Ensure accurate and efficient guest related written communication and feedback.
· Ensure strong presence in the main lobby and maintain proper decorum at all times. Facilitate and create opportunities for guest/resident interaction.
· Monitor lobby movement; focus on couches, lobby tables, décor, entrances, electronic signage and logos with increased attention to detail.
· Be knowledgeable and remain up to date on all services and activities, restaurant bookings and events, including accurate knowledge of their operating hours, services provided and menus, and daily specials.
· Be knowledgeable and remain up to date on local restaurants and their menus, so that you can converse freely and make pertinent recommendations.
· Be knowledgeable and remain up to date on local attractions, activities, venues, events according to seasonality and be able to discuss and offer suggestions.
· Bid farewell to guests/residents on departure.
Fluent in English and Afrikaans
Location is Durbanville, Clara Anna Fontein estate
Qualifications & Experience
· Education: Minimum two-year college diploma. Must speak, read, write and understand the primary language used in the workplace, another language would be advantageous.
· Experience: Minimum 4 years guest service experience in the hospitality industry.
Salary: R8,000.00 per month